Annapurna Foothills Treks and Expedition is a government licensed trekking and touring company in Nepal. In the following terms and conditions, we accept your bookings.
1. After the confirmation of the trip, we require the photo copy of your passport. And 15% down payment in advance is mandatory to book the flight tickets and hotel booking and permit process too.
2. Payments can be wired by bank transfer, western union, money grams, or credit card. Please, use any means of transfer according to your convenience.
Our company's bank address for money transfer as follows:
Please use any of the following bank accounts for as per your convenience. Telegraphic transfer to Annapurna Foothills Treks and Expedition.
Name of the Account Holder: - Annapurna Foothills Treks & Exp (P) LTD
Account Number: - 019 01983410031
Account Type: - Current
Paying Bank: - Himalayan Bank Limited
Bank Address: - Karmachari Sanchaya Kosh Building, Tridevi Marg, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal
Post Box No: - 20590
Bank Telephone No: - 977-1-4227749, 4250201
Fax No: - 977-1-4222800
Telex: 2789 HIBA NP
Swift Code: - HIMANPKAM
Note: - Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
In addition, payments can be made by credit card as well. If you would like to make payment by credit card Download Credit Card Form Print the form, Fill it in Detail, Scan it and send us by mail or fax. For the payment we only accept Master Card and Visa card. And 3% extra will be levied to you as credit card processing fee.
3. You will have to make the full payment after your arrival in Nepal and before we departure for the trip. We deserve the full right to cancel the trip if the full payment is not made in time.
4. Travel insurance is compulsory for all Clients undertaking any tour. It should provide adequate protection for the full duration of the tour to cover personal injury, medical expenses, repatriation expenses, helicopter evacuation, loss of luggage, etc.
5. Cancellation by the Client: If the client has to cancel the confirmed booking, he or she should inform us either through written document or mail. The cancellation shall valid with the approval from the company after receiving the document. The trip then will be cancelled, and 20% amount of the trip will be deducted from the advance.
6. Risk & Liabilities:
We always try to provide the best possible service . We perform our duties honestly and seriously to make your journey pleasant. Nevertheless, the all programs in Nepal, India and Bhutan are designed under the rules, regulations and the policies of the respective country.
Thus, Annapurna Foothills Treks and Expedition shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstances like government restriction, landslide, road blockage, flood, political unrest, cancellation or delay in flight, sickness or accident. Any extra cost incurring there of shall be borne by the clients on the spot.