A Visa is required to enter Nepal unless you are an Indian National. Visas can be obtained for 15,30 and 60 days from Nepalese Embassy abroad or (more easily) upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. You will need to supply a passport sized photograph and complete a visa from (It is always a good idea to travel with several passport photos)
- Single entry tourist visa cost US$ 30 for 60 days.
- If you wish to leave and re-enter the country you'll need to pay additional fees: us$ 25 for single re-entry, US$ 40 for double re-entry and US$ 60 for multiple re-entries.
- If you leave and wish to re-enter Nepal as a tourist within 150 days of the same visa year, you need to pay US$ 50 for 30 days.
- Visitors may extend their visa by paying US$ 50 for 30 days.
- Trekking permits are not required for Everest, Annapurna and Langtang areas. We will arrange for any needed trekking permits to other areas when you arrive in Nepal.
- Business Visas with multiple entry facilities are available at a rate of US$ 100 for one year and US$ 250 for five years. Ministry of Industry recommendation is required.